MasterLife Christian Discipleship Program (Virtual)
- Are you searching for an in-depth study of God’s Word?
- Would you like to become more concerned for unsaved people?
- Are you searching for a sense of God’s Presence through His direct guidance?
If your answer is yes to all the above, then we have the solution!
“MASTERLIFE IS THE SOLUTION”
The course will be offered virtually on Zoom and by phone beginning March 3, 2022 – August 18, 2022, the LORD willing!Register for Virtual MasterLife Classes
This course will further equip you in fulfilling God’s purpose for your life and help you to make the following definition a spiritual reality in your life:
Christian discipleship is developing a personal, lifelong, obedient relationship with Jesus Christ in which He transforms your character into Christlikeness, changes your values into Kingdom values, and involves you in His mission in the home, the church, and the world. This is done through the process of 4 books whose images you see above. Each book is 6- weeks long and equates to a total of 24-weeks in total.
The course reinforces the following 6-spritual disciplines which imitates what Jesus did with His 12-disciples during His 3-year public ministry:
- Spend time with the Master; (Jn. 15:5)
- Live in the Word; (Jn. 8:31-32)
- Pray in faith; (Jn. 15:7)
- Fellowship with believers; (Jn. 13:34-35)
- Witness to the world; (Jn. 15:8)
- Minister to others. (Jn. 15:13)
During the course, you will notice that Christlike attitudes develop naturally and instinctively in your life. This will include some of the following:
- Humility and servanthood;
- Dependence on God;
- Love for people, especially fellow Christians;
- Confidence in yourself and in God;
- Sense of God’s presence through His direct guidance.