MasterLife Christian Discipleship Program (In-Person)
The MasterLife (In-Person) Christian Discipleship Program will meet regularly on Thursdays from 12 Noon to 1:45 pm beginning March 2 through September 28.
Please join us in the Bishop Brian R. Thompson, Sr. Fellowship Center.Register for MasterLife (In-Person) online!
About this event
- Are you searching for a sense of God’s Presence through His direct guidance?
- Are you searching for an in-depth study of God’s Word?
- Would you like to become more concerned for unsaved people?
- Would you like to deepen your faith in Christ?
- Would you like to learn how to have a better companionship with family members?
- Most importantly, would you love to have a deeper personal relationship with Jesus Christ?
If your answer is yes to all the above, then we have the solution!
“MASTERLIFE IS THE SOLUTION”
This is done through the process of 4 books whose images you see above. Each book is 6-weeks long and equates to a total of 24-weeks in total.
The course reinforces the following 6-spritual disciplines which imitates what Jesus did with His 12-disciples during His 3-year public ministry:
- Spend time with the Master; (Jn. 15:5)
- Live in the Word; (Jn. 8:31-32)
- Pray in faith; (Jn. 15:7)
- Fellowship with believers; (Jn. 13:34-35)
- Witness to the world; (Jn. 15:8)
- Minister to others. (Jn. 15:13)
During the course, you will notice that Christlike attitudes develop naturally and instinctively in your life. This will include some of the following:
- Humility and servanthood;
- Dependence on God;
- Love for people, especially fellow Christians;
- Confidence in yourself and in God;
- Sense of God’s presence through His direct guidance.